The EIFS Industry Members Association is a not-for-profit trade association committed to advancement and growth of the demand for EIFS by accomplishing objectives which either cannot be achieved by individual members, or those which are more efficiently carried out collectively. Specifically, EIMA supports the industry by developing consensus technical, training, installation, and design standards for use by architects, designers, code bodies and officials, and other technical associations, by monitoring and positively influencing government actions, by working to assure the long-term availability of qualified contractors, and by providing other member services as appropriate.
- Developing and contributing to the development of standards.
- Publishing up-to-date technical and general reports.
- Maintaining liaisons with industry, educational and government organizations at all levels.
- Educating designers, installers, and government officials about the advantages of EIFS and its qualities.
- Providing a forum for solutions and new ideas.
- Collecting and publishing industry statistics.
- Being a catalyst for research on EIFS.
- Removing obstacles to the use of EIFS.
- Protecting EIFS from erroneous claims and publicity.
- Creating and distributing authoritative information about EIFS.
- Increasing industry participation through a larger membership under the guidance of a Membership Committee.