The Value of Your Membership
Individual Members enjoy benefits such as:
- Networking Opportunities: EIMA provides opportunities to partner and affiliate with other firms having a large stake in the health of the EIFS industry. Discounted rates are provided to EIMA members to industry trade shows and educational seminars.
- Advocacy and Legislative Leadership: Members work together to promote and educate the construction industry and governmental leaders on the value and benefits of EIFS. EIMA advocates change in local, state and federal laws and regulations to encourage equal opportunity for EIFS.
- Information: Members enjoy access to current EIFS industry information through "EIFS Briefs", a bi-monthly electronically delivered newsletter, and www.eima.com, the EIMA website. Additionally, a technical bulletin is published frequently.
- Committee Involvement: EIMA members are able to hone their leadership skills and contribute to the industry's advancement through active participation in a wide range of committee activities.
- Training Programs: EIMA provides access to cutting edge techniques, tools and procedures for effective and efficient EIFS application through the AWCI "EIFS Doing It Right" Program.
- Supporting EIFS Research: EIMA members receive satisfaction that a large proportion of their dues go to funding research on the performance of EIFS.
- Codes and Standards: EIMA represents the EIFS industry at code development hearings and at meetings of standard developing organizations.