We have developed an Architect's Information Package for your convenience. Additionally, EIMA is the proud sponsor of an AIA and USGBC approved online course on the "Properties and Benefits of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems". AIA members can take this primer on EIFS to earn 1 LU/HSW.
To download the Architect's Information Package, please use the following link:
Each individual document can be downloaded by choosing one or more links below:
- EIFS Defined
- EIMA The Association
EIMA Position Papers
- The Dangers of Untested Materials
- Use of PVC based (Vinyl) Trim Accessories with EIFS on non combustible or fire resistive construction
- EIMA's Position on Mold
- EIFS Standards and ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria
- Guide to EIFS Construction
- Classification Paper
- Tech Notes WC-101 (Selection of Sheathing)
- Tech Notes C-100 (Environmental Impact)
- EIFS Education and Certification
Government Study: EIFS is "Best Performing Wall System"
- Government Study: EIFS is "Best Performing Wall System"
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory NET Facility Report
EIMA Executive Summary
Further EIFS Information and FAQS